Articles and Web Resources
- Jan Markell discusses dangerous reality of yoga and mediums on her radio show: https://olivetreeviews.org/radio-archives/danger-deception-in-the-church/olivetreeviews.org/radio-archives/the-prime-time-occult-invasion
- Secular scientific study published in the Journal of Health Psychology shows that yoga practitioner's intent changes with continued practice. They start for physical reasons, but continue for spiritual reasons. This doesn't happen with running, swimming, baseball, walking, or any other "non-spiritual" activity. Findings also published in Women of Grace: http://www.womenofgrace.com/blog/?p=40978
- Corinna Craft's Story: www.yogadangers.com
- Vail Carruth's Story: http://www.thetruelight.net/personalstories/carruth.htm
- Why parents don't want yoga in their children's schools: www.truthaboutyoga.com
More resources will be added in the future. If you would like to be notified when they are added, let us know here!
If you know of a website, article, book, or other resource that speaks truth regarding these spiritual practices, please click here to let us know you think it should be included in this section.